- Wrinkle creation various cause.
- Loss of elasticity.
- Premature skin aging.
- Skin regeneration needed.
- Pigment disfunction and age spots.
HOW IT WORKS
The Bode Pulsed Oxygen Pressure Injection is based on the latest medical and cosmetic knowledge, specializing in intensive cosmetic care.
Medical experience with no-needle injections show that vaccines, for example, can be shot into the skin by applying a very high degree of air pressure (like an air gun without pellets). Lately, this technique has been applied with insulin, too. The medicine enters the 'shot channel' and travels down into the deeper layers of the skin below the 'stratum basale'. The substance is there absorbed by the blood vessels and distributed in the body.
In the field of cosmetics, the absorption of substances through blood vessels is not desired. This resulted in the development of a high-tech-method that meets the high standards of modern intensive cosmetic care: Safety for the user while delivering optimal results.
The Bode Pulsed Oxygen Pressure Injection allows for precisely shooting special cosmetic products, with oxygen, into the problem areas of the skin. They travel through the natural interstices between the cells of the epidermis (biomatrix) down to the deeper layers of the skin and can there achieve the desired effect.
SAFETY FOR THE USER WHILE DELIVERING OPTIMAL RESULTS
The oxygen pressure and the special products used have been carefully selected, so that:
- skin barrier can be passed without injury.
- active ingredients travel down the deeper layers of the skin.
- active ingredients form deposits in the respective skin layers.
- the skin is perfectly supplied with active ingredients.
- oxygen is a carrier.
The objective of OXYjet O2 - Pressure injection is:
- To smooth out existing lines, to regenerate ageing skin.
- To build up damaged skin after excessive peeling, after laser lifting, a course of peeling sessions, excessive exposure to the sun etc.
- To reduce age spots and uneven pigmentation.
- To revitalize the skin in general, or after illness.
- To tighten and lift the tissue in body areas, especially cellulite areas.
All that can we achieved in one single step
- by precisely shooting regenerating, stimulating, muscle relaxing or other special cosmetic ingredients into the problem areas of the skin in order to achieve a reservoir of the active ingredients in the deep skin layers.
- and simultaneously shooting pure, medicinal oxygen directly into the problem layers of the skin, in order to improve the oxygen supply and thus the energy level of the individual skin cells.
All treatments are based on the same principle. The only difference lies in the special ingredients used. Of course, the oxygen can also be applied alone, that is without prior application of the special products to the skin.